Questions about "buffed" Borrowed Time
Why does BT activate even if the killer has the undetectable status?
According to the its description, the unhooker must still be within the terror radius for BT to be activated. Now in any case, it activates when the killer is near the hook, with or without terror radius.
How far has the killer to stay away from the hook to prevent BT from being activated?
Why don’t the Developers mention anything about the BT changes in the Patchnotes?
I know about the changes to Deep Wounds and know how it works, but it still doesn't explain, why BT ignores the terror radius or undetectable status. For many weak stealth killers, countering Borrowed Time was one of their few advantages. Especially cocky dudes who instantly farm their friends from hook could be punished.
Comments
Does nobody have an idea? :( Or it is just a bug?
Which killer?
@Mr_K It affects every killer who can hide or reduce his terror radius.
Why I ask is for example Mr. Bing Bong. You see a survivor go for the unhook so you cloak. The terror radius doesn't go away instantly but shrinks.
The question I'm asking, are you fully without terror radius when the survivor is unhooked?
I haven't seen this myself, I am interested to see it. Most people would be upset if BT got a buff (Although it would only make sense if you could get a safe unhook if the killer is camping regardless of whether or not they are stealthy). People say BT can be abused and I guess they must have some point if there are so many people saying it (Abused how?).
@Mr_K I know about this change from a fog whisperer. I myself had this problem so far with the Wraith (100% cloaked during the unhook) and Mirror Myers. I would be glad if it is just a bug. Maybe Ill test it with other stealth killers.
@Waffleyumboy Actually BT is against camping, thats right and good. But u can also abuse it: BT gives u the possibility to farm your teammates without giving the killer a chance to leave the hook. If u don't wanna tunnel the dehooked person, he can bodyblock u and tank a hit for his mate.