A bug to legion
It is not consistent..... but I have found games against the legion where when they hit me with FF I get the iron will affect.... even though I'm not running iron will.....
It is not consistent..... but I have found games against the legion where when they hit me with FF I get the iron will affect.... even though I'm not running iron will.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So FF sometimes causes survivors to not grunt?
I think this might be a sound issue.
If it's the sound issue then it's not consistent either.... I got injured and as yui I was loud AF. After being healed then getting hit by FF I suddenly had IW affect until healed again. I have seen this only in legion matches.