Perks that you want to use but can't cause you like your normal build.

Ello folks I just made this cause I was bored.

I normally run as a survivor. BT,SC,Spine chill, Botany.

I would always want to put fixated cause i walk around a lot and somehow I just juke them or calm spirit cause i love it but i just can never switch them out cause I just like this build.

Comments

  • I really like "The Gambler" build

    Ace in the Hole, Up the Ante, Plunderer's Instinct, and a perk of your choice.

    Hope for some really good items and addons from a chest and go from there.

  • Hex: Third Seal

    It is extremely fun if it actually gains some traction, but unfortunately its a Hex, so its survival chances are too slim to justify running it.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    Hex: Third Seal

    It is extremely fun if it actually gains some traction, but unfortunately its a Hex, so its survival chances are too slim to justify running it.

    Not to mention Blindness has no effect on SWF with comms. On solo queue Blindness is actually really strong.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    Hex: Third Seal

    It is extremely fun if it actually gains some traction, but unfortunately its a Hex, so its survival chances are too slim to justify running it.

    Yes I agree. I tried builds with it where I use Knockout as well but it never seems to play out in reality like it does in my mind.

  • QnQ, Dance with Me, Iron Will, Head On for the memes.

  • Shadowborn.

    I love FOV increases, but it's so useless most of the time.

  • Until now it was Kindred. I liked the effect but needed some ally tracking for myself as well. The buff fixed this so I run it regularly now instead of bond.