Devs, you could use the environment like...

the crows, the atmosphere, the air as a way to bring the sensation of terror?

I mean, to make use of these things that really does not help much today, the crows do, but could use more, as in killer powers, new game feature to slow down the game, I think the game could squeeze many things to be more fun and not stay in .... what it is today.

Devs, I hope you have good ideas for the future and surprise us.

Comments

  • They tried it with this chapter. The Oni rage scream being heard in the map is suggestive, sadly it reveals a strong information.

    It’s like people screaming while intoxicated or shocked, it creates atmosphere hearing your teammates suffering, tho you feel relieved knowing that you’re facing an F tier killer :P

  • @YaiPa said:

    They tried it with this chapter. The Oni rage scream being heard in the map is suggestive, sadly it reveals a strong information.

    It’s like people screaming while intoxicated or shocked, it creates atmosphere hearing your teammates suffering, tho you feel relieved knowing that you’re facing an F tier killer :P

    Technically the Oni screaming across the map isn't actually the 1st that did that. Demogorgon does it too, though his ability is just teleport in a fancy way, but I get what you mean. To the OP, I agree, there needs to be more added than just Gen>Escape, or Attack>Hook. It's been 4 years now, surely there could be bonus objectives (Beyond Totems) added in, or new ways to escape beyond simply acivating Gens each round. Something like what Friday the 13th did, in terms of escape routes, not gameplay, since there's a reason that game is dead. The game would be so much more fun with more alternate routes to take to escape or down survivors, and I feel it would bring more players back to the game