Gen sound
Did the sound of generators being worked on get toned down this last update? because I swear I have to be like 3 feet away from them to hear them . anyone else noticing this?
Did the sound of generators being worked on get toned down this last update? because I swear I have to be like 3 feet away from them to hear them . anyone else noticing this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the audio is messed up for a lot of things. The normal background music is much louder than normal. Chase music seems louder too. Survivors and generators are quieter than they were. I really hope they fix it soon.