I leveled the hag to 46 and when I relogged the other day (today) I'm 36.
I'm fully aware of this bug but can there please be some kind of reward for us who lost progress?
I'd like 100.000 bloodpoints.
Sinse that would get me up and going again.
But as I know that this most likely wont happen, I would at least like this to be thier number one priority!
Comments
Not complaining, because 15-10 on ps4 is horrible. Everyone dc constantly. But it was a similar thing to what happened to you, progress went missing. Back on 1 now, but poor Tapp, he worked so hard.
Woosh, I wish I could be that lucky ;p
Pretty ironic saying this with Ace as my profile picture...
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
File a ticket, a few friends have had partial loss of progress after 2.0 and got some BP refunded (not a whole lot but hey it's worth taking a few min to submit, and at least 1 person actually got a response/action within 2 hours).
Thank you!