What to do against good sabo teams?

Usually I don't face off against good sabo teams at red ranks, but when I do they're really coordinated. Mid game usually consists of 2 people working on gens/prep hooks near them, while there is the person being chased by the killer but also their other teammate so they can sabo any nearby hooks when you pick them up. Most of them have the saboteur perk equipped, so that's an extra 30 seconds of no hooks. Unless you're running a slug build, then there really doesn't seem to be a counter to this?


Curious about your thoughts.

Comments

  • On the rare occasions when I've run into saboteurs, I've just slugged them and killed them with the bleedout timer. They waste a lot of time sabo'ing hooks instead of doing gens, so if you get enough downs, you can win the battle of attrition.

  • Have fun.

    Because if they're sabo ing then they're bored of genrushing.


    Or.


    Run Franklin's.

  • Drop the person you're carrying, chase the saboteur

  • I mean, if you think a Sabo squad is inbound you could try Hangman's Trick.

  • If it’s a team splitter in two genrushing, and two sabotaging then you should focus on the sabo and slug if there are no near hooks, or aim to the basement.

    If it’s a full 4 man, no mither, tenacity, breakdown, then slugging it’s obviously impossible, you need a good early game, downing someone before every hook starts getting worked. It will be a long game. You might slug, but you need a killer that can instantly down them as they get themselves up, like nurse or huntress.