Do you think we should be able to pet the crows
I always think about this when I look at the perks I always run. I know that the animation team wouldn't like it, but I would personally love being able to interact with the crows since they're always there and the only ones that might care about them is the killer.
Comments
Unfortunately they always fly away when I come over.
I would love more interaction with the crows
In theory yes, in practice no. It’s already hard enough to get survivors to touch gens sometimes.
Was saying the same thing when people were complaining about having to go out of their way for archive challenges. I was like "Yup... doing things that you wouldnt normally do...like fixing gens...must be rough". At least the Claudette urban evading along the outside of the map will have some company as she waits for her 3 teammates to die for her hatch exit.
You'd have a Claudette sneaking up on a crow, only to look up and see an Oni doing the same.
@LordGlint @DudeDelicious mmhmm exactly. if they can pet them, then I want the ability to shoot arrows at other survivors and put them into dying ,Bc that’s how useful they’re being. I imagine petting crows would be the only thing that would bring Claudette’s and killers together.