devs owe us lost pips from dark Yamaoka estate map
devs owe us some lost pips because of this map. can not see a thing . take the damn map down or fix it. TODAY
devs owe us some lost pips because of this map. can not see a thing . take the damn map down or fix it. TODAY
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is not true. Map is definitely dark, not gamebreaking tho
I understand your frustration somewhat. I struggled with visibility initially. You'll adjust. It's cool.
That's more of a curse than a blessing. I'd rather the map be game breaking so I could derank. I miss actually having fun in yellow and brown ranks as a baby killer :(