Mori BP
DISCLAIMER: If you're looking for something along the lines of: "Idea to fix Moris!", this ain't for you.
So I just remembered: Survivors who die as the Obsession get 1k BP.
Why not give some BP from getting killed?
Tagged:
Trusted
DISCLAIMER: If you're looking for something along the lines of: "Idea to fix Moris!", this ain't for you.
So I just remembered: Survivors who die as the Obsession get 1k BP.
Why not give some BP from getting killed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Though I'm a firm believer of Moris and keys needing nerfs due to their cheap escapes/kills, I do like the idea for the meantime till there is an update to them.