Keeping the game fresh

How do killers get good without getting discouraged at rank 8 or so? I've got 130 hrs in and gone from anticipating every session of DBD to dreading them. All survivors are super rude, super cheesy, and super ######### annoying to play against. The rift is grindy as ######### and the Bloodweb has made an enemy of me.

What keeps killers in the game for so long?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Frank_Sriracha said:

    How do killers get good without getting discouraged at rank 8 or so? I've got 130 hrs in and gone from anticipating every session of DBD to dreading them. All survivors are super rude, super cheesy, and super ######### annoying to play against. The rift is grindy as ######### and the Bloodweb has made an enemy of me.

    What keeps killers in the game for so long?

    Maybe the fact that you can still have some fun? It's gotten to the point in which I only play one match as kille per day most of the time, specially if ruin didn't last more than a minute and I had to try hard or got a ######### map for killer. After that I just play survivor for 1 or two hours straight.

  • Closed chat, private profile & generally not caring about how well I do.