Killer concepts and licensed killers I want to see.

Concepts:
-The butcher
-The voodoo master
-The puppeteer
-The spider

Licensed:
-Chucky
-Ghostface

Video game killers?
-Pyramid head
-Springtrap

If you've got more ideas post them in the comments.

Comments

  • Definitely would love to see Pyramid Head which would be very interesting gameplay, but probably highly unlikely because Konami sucks d*ck

  • I would love to see a Cenobite added, Obviously would want to see pinhead or even Chatterer :O
  • I'd like a killer that is related more to the lore of the game or the Entity itself. Vigo is said to be a prehistoric female witch doctor and is embedded in the game's lore. She would make a really cool killer, especially if her powers/perks were Entity based.

  • A killer concept I'd like to see is something that is slimy, leaving a trail behind that slows survivors (to help counter looping the same objects over and over), and whose power is to spit sticky stuff to briefly lock pallets in place.

  • Where is the cute slender man? I guess would be interesting to play against him.