New ultra rare item for survivors
G U N S
This would provide interesting gameplay (and probably a lot of betrayals)
G U N S
This would provide interesting gameplay (and probably a lot of betrayals)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
EXACTLY
Yeah posts like "survivors are jerks"
"a survivor shot me BabyRage" would be funny
I wish there was a mod in which we could actually kill the killer. For completing specific objects we could get parts of a gun and then kill the killer. Of course, It should be more difficult than these generator repairing simulator matches. I bet it would be fun.
Decisive Gun
When the killer picks you up / hits you / enters your line of sight perform a skill check to ######### shoot at them. If successful, the killer is stunned / crippled for the rest of the game / ######### dies.
I have joked about Decisive Gun being added if Syndey Prescot (from the Scream franchise) ever gets added.
This I like.
I think Ash, from the evil dead series, would also go very well with this as new survivor.
Get ready for that trusty boomstick and chainsawed killers.