(ples buff me)
High your hunting knife stabby brother <3
@Ihatelife said:High your hunting knife stabby brother <3
@Ihatelife said:
Nice to see a fellow Legion main is still here after my break
@KiraElijah said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906665#Comment_906665Nice to see a fellow Legion main is still here after my break
@KiraElijah said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906665#Comment_906665
Tbh I'll never stop to love them <3
@Ihatelife said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906667#Comment_906667Tbh I'll never stop to love them <3
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906667#Comment_906667
Yea, I can't give up Legion even though both my brothers moved on to spirit
Aren't we all Legion mains?
@Mister_Holdout said:Aren't we all Legion mains?https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/511/MD6LCTYZEAB1.png
@Mister_Holdout said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/511/MD6LCTYZEAB1.png
I'm a Susie Main
Shirtless Frank is hot
@KiraElijah said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906702#Comment_906702I'm a Susie Main
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906702#Comment_906702
Blasphemy!
@Mister_Holdout said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906707#Comment_906707Blasphemy!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906707#Comment_906707
No u
@GrootDude said:Shirtless Frank is hot
@GrootDude said:
Frank is nothing compared to Julie.
@Mister_Holdout said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906713#Comment_906713Frank is nothing compared to Julie.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906713#Comment_906713
I’m gay though
@KiraElijah said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906729#Comment_906729No u
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906729#Comment_906729
Such insolence.
/s
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906732#Comment_906732I’m gay though
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906732#Comment_906732
And?
My point still stands. Julie is a goddess, Frank is not.
Sorry chief but no Legion mains are allowed on the forums. I don't make the rules I just enforce them.
@Mister_Holdout said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906740#Comment_906740And?My point still stands. Julie is a goddess, Frank is not.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906740#Comment_906740
Of course, Frank is a God. : D
@Boosted_Dwight said:Sorry chief but no Legion mains are allowed on the forums. I don't make the rules I just enforce them. https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/909/B1S2L9RYQHIP.jpg
@Boosted_Dwight said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/909/B1S2L9RYQHIP.jpg
Oh crap
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906749#Comment_906749Of course, Frank is a God. : D
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906749#Comment_906749
That's blasphemy.
There is no entity that is close to being on the same level as Julie. Everything is gravel beneath her feet.
@Mister_Holdout said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906755#Comment_906755That's blasphemy. There is no entity that is close to being on the same level as Julie. Everything is gravel beneath her feet.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906755#Comment_906755
The hottest character is Jake Park m8, Julie has nothing on him. >:v
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906783#Comment_906783The hottest character is Jake Park m8, Julie has nothing on him. >:v
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906783#Comment_906783
Julie has spoken to me and said that I should ignore your heathenish slander.
Good day sir.
@Mister_Holdout said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906789#Comment_906789Julie has spoken to me and said that I should ignore your heathenish slander.Good day sir.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/906789#Comment_906789
GOOD DAY! >:V
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
High your hunting knife stabby brother <3
Nice to see a fellow Legion main is still here after my break
Tbh I'll never stop to love them <3
Yea, I can't give up Legion even though both my brothers moved on to spirit
Aren't we all Legion mains?
I'm a Susie Main
Shirtless Frank is hot
Blasphemy!
No u
Frank is nothing compared to Julie.
I’m gay though
Such insolence.
/s
And?
My point still stands. Julie is a goddess, Frank is not.
Sorry chief but no Legion mains are allowed on the forums. I don't make the rules I just enforce them.
Of course, Frank is a God. : D
Oh crap
That's blasphemy.
There is no entity that is close to being on the same level as Julie. Everything is gravel beneath her feet.
The hottest character is Jake Park m8, Julie has nothing on him. >:v
Julie has spoken to me and said that I should ignore your heathenish slander.
Good day sir.
GOOD DAY! >:V