The Trappers story in the archives could of finished better
I was hoping at the end it would really dive deep into his turning point... kind of disappointed but at the same time thank you creative team for your hardwork
I was hoping at the end it would really dive deep into his turning point... kind of disappointed but at the same time thank you creative team for your hardwork
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Props to the creative team.
I mean the least I could do is give them props lol but I mean I did hope for a little more exciting ending
Agreed. Last note built it up to where I was excited to finally get the video and this see brutal moment, see this instant that Evan became the "Trapper"...
Then -- BAM! -- 20 seconds of mediocrity right upside ya' head. Oof.