Matchmaking abuse when?
I want to know when are swf abusing the Matchmaking bug where you as red rank or so can be matched with Killer where above that 6 rank rule?
Tagged:
Trusted
I want to know when are swf abusing the Matchmaking bug where you as red rank or so can be matched with Killer where above that 6 rank rule?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what?
I heard some People abusing Matchmaking because it is bugged, so I asked myself when it is abusing.
That might just be a rumour that's going around. As far as I'm aware, matchmaking isn't bugged, and if it is there's no known way to "abuse" it.
I expect some killers see what they assume to be a SWF party where the highest ranked player is more than 6 ranks above them, and assume that the survivors must have orchestrated that situation deliberately. In reality, the survivors are probably just as clueless about what's going in with the matchmaking as the killer is.
@Kikki
You seem misinformed since nothing about this was revealed to the public. If it was, than it would be in a niche category of people by now... but it isn't... so it must not exist.
If it does, than you can try contacting support and see if they're aware about this... otherwise, I doubt this issue ACTUALLY exists since nothing has been said anywhere about it (as far as i'm aware).
Here's the support link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Oh okay thank you both :)
No problemo.