Have you ever used a perk in a different way than others use it?
I have used dead hard to get a teammate through an exit gate, I didn't make it out of course but that is out of question
I have used dead hard to get a teammate through an exit gate, I didn't make it out of course but that is out of question
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used fire up to counter flashlight saves lmao. Still got blinded...
I used fire up to spook people with flashlights
Its super funny when they go to run over to blind you at max tiers of fire up and when they arrive they run off