Leatherface's add-on rework
I know the devs mentioned that they wanna give HillBilly and Leatherface ultra rare addons, but I'm hoping they'll do something different for Leatherface's add-ons, they're just copied and pasted from HillBilly. But, I suppose the options are extremely limited since their powers are similar. Only thing I can really think of is if they changed Leatherface's power. Slightly. Only then I can see a full on add-on rework
Comments
According to the roadmap Is not Gonna happens soon.
Chainsaw dance no longer ends. Here comes bubba the chainsaw engine.
That will be terrifying, I love it
If it's anything like the recent "addon" rework we got then you can expect Bubba to have a new power :)
That will be amazing
Honestly I'd love to see him get an interesting and unique power. That would be rad.
Imagine actually be scared by a bubba. That is scary. Serious though, why someone would use silent chainsaw on Leatherface since he needs to be giving hugs on survivors
Same here, I had an idea, but it's invalid now lmao
How about make his chili add ons actually do something?
That's pretty much spoken for it's self. Since the devs mentioned it.
I mean why simply focus on his addons only? You could remove the fact he slows down when he cancels his chainsaw, or make it function a bit more charge-wise like Hillbillies. His regular addons are still pretty decent. There's not a lot you can do that they don't already when his power is as simple as it is. Maybe give him an ultra-rare that gives him a quick dash forward like Hillbilly, but it removes his insta-down.
Who cares about his addons in the first place? A killer should be really strong without addons. There's nothing I hate more than addons that do x positive thing but give y negative thing.