The legion changes

For me the changes are great because the main problem I had with legion was that they just felt slow, I like the speed increase and love the vault speed increase, the pin to inflict broken is fun and I genuinely had a great time on a cold wind map running :

Discordance - underrated as hell

Thana - because I don't have ruin or pop

Nurses calling - due to the broken it'd cause this to proc in more favorable situations. Like not when I'm carrying a surivor

BBQ - muh bloodpoints

Comments

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    For me the changes are great because the main problem I had with legion was that they just felt slow, I like the speed increase and love the vault speed increase, the pin to inflict broken is fun and I genuinely had a great time on a cold wind map running :

    Discordance - underrated as hell

    Thana - because I don't have ruin or pop

    Nurses calling - due to the broken it'd cause this to proc in more favorable situations. Like not when I'm carrying a surivor

    BBQ - muh bloodpoints

    Discordance is underated.

    Thana is pretty bad, though, if people are spending time to heal it is already.

    Nurse's Calling isn't thar useful on Legion. They have plenty of time to stop healing and run since Legion has a 32m TR and mending doesn't count as healing.

    BBQ is great because much BP AND information.