Super market map for Ghostface/Ash

The first time I saw this idea was from someone named Lollik or something like that

Anyhow, I truly enjoy indoor maps both as killer and survivor:

As killer is a lot more fun to sneak up on survivors and as survivor is a lot scarier and it forces me to be more careful and aware of my surroundings (Edit: also it makes it more challenging as survivor since killers usually have more advantages in indoor maps....I like challenges ok? 😅)

I was really bummed when Ghostface and Ash didn't get their own map or variation of someone else's, so I ask you fellow people of the fog: Would you enjoy a mall/supermarket themed like map? Maybe with the parking lot as a variation of it?

Please comment as well if you have time, I'd really love to hear your ideas 😊

Comments

  • I say yes just because Ghost Face has the BEST trailer, he is my all time favorite <3

    If it wasn’t for that, I’d say no because it’s proven that indoor maps are much more difficult for survivors. (If I’m correct I saw that on their latest statistics of survival rates on each map)

  • Shop smart, Shop S-Mart.

  • Ash's map should be the Cabin, it would make more sense. Ash doesn't work in a supermarket anyway, but in a store.

    It should be Ghostface's map, because the trailer.

  • I will never oppose having more variety in a game

  • I would be down with it, if it's actually a fun and balanced indoor map. Unlike Lery's, The Game, Hawkins, y'know, all the current indoor maps.