Is there a way to change the button smashing while being hooked? I have carpal tunnel.
I have carpal tunnel with my right wrist. Most games don’t bother it that much except this game. As much as I’ve been enjoying the game when I bought it a couple weeks ago, it’s really starting to bother my wrist when I play a survivor with my friends. I’ve been playing the killer whenever my friends aren’t on the game since that doesn’t trigger pain, but I’m discouraged to play with my friends since I’m not a great survivor so I always end up getting hooked a second time and after tapping at a quick rate, it really spikes the pain and I have to let go after a few seconds and die without giving my buddies a chance to unhook me. It’s the only game I’ve played that forces me to tap that fast with my thumb on my controller without taking a break. Please look into this.
Comments
Change it to mouse wheel up or something like that if you're on PC. If you're on console I can't really give any advice.
Only thing I can think of on console is, like mentioned above, rebind your struggle button under options > controls. Preferable to something on the left side of the controller, for example on switch make it one of the d-pad buttons. There's no way to remove it completely ubfoe, but you can try and make it work.
I would love if they tool second stage button smashing out.
It would save my hand big time T.T
Maybe they can make it a hold? Like 'hold X to struggle'?
for PC, binding the struggle option to the mouse wheel really saves my wrists, and it's quieter.
on console, I don't know what it could be changed to, but as someone mentioned above, bind it to a button on the left side of the controller. best of luck to you.