Spirit phasing sound
I can almost always hear her phasing sound when I'm in chase with hear. Isn't it supposed to be silent while standing in her terror radius?
I can almost always hear her phasing sound when I'm in chase with hear. Isn't it supposed to be silent while standing in her terror radius?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If she's using the new prayer beads I'd assume you can hear it even in terror radius now. I haven't faced a spirit in a hwhile so I can't confirm/deny if it's a current bug
It was a bug before the launch of spirit v2, so it could be a bug now.
Before the Patch there was a Bug where you can hear her Phasing even when inside her Terror Radius. Maybe this Bug is still in the game.
I thought the same, however she didn't have the new prayer beads. I guess it's a bug then.
I also sometimes hear my whimpering even when using Iron Will, so something's not quite right.
Well the latter is an obvious one: stridor which soft counters iron will...though sound is also bugged (in the survivor's favor) this update ><