Next Killers abilities
Okay I'm making this because I want to see all the interesting concept you all can come up with. The reason I'm making this is because it's nice to see people make perks but let's just start with the basics of what the kit is all about... the powers.
I suppose I should give an example to kick things off
Out to dry
Before anybody asks I had a woman from the sixties plastered in the back of my mind ( I've been binge-watching Madman)
This ability allows her to hang a survivor on a wall. While survivors are on this wall they slowly bleed out his if they were on a hook ( don't worry it's twice as long but still powerful) the only way for them to escape is for a teammate to come along and free them however they have to go through a system of skill checks to do so let's say 3 in total. Oh by the way don't screw these up or you're just killed a person faster.
Now that I think about it I just might have to bleed out but still you get the idea of the ability allows you to make any wall basically a mini hook. Yes you can free people but it's the fact that when she catches you you're going to get strung up like a piece of slaughtered meat. It may take twice as long so a freshly strong Survivor will take for a minute but it's still pretty powerful if you down multiple people or you're just trying to do a hit and run every so often.
You see that's what I mean just name a power why you created it and so forth.
Please for the love of God leave movie Killers out of this. No Killers just power ideas.
Also try your best not to give me perks this is strictly powers and add-ons for said powers.
I suppose I should give an example to kick things off
Out to dry
Before anybody asks I had a woman from the sixties plastered in the back of my mind ( I've been binge-watching Madman)
This ability allows her to hang a survivor on a wall. While survivors are on this wall they slowly bleed out his if they were on a hook ( don't worry it's twice as long but still powerful) the only way for them to escape is for a teammate to come along and free them however they have to go through a system of skill checks to do so let's say 3 in total. Oh by the way don't screw these up or you're just killed a person faster.
Now that I think about it I just might have to bleed out but still you get the idea of the ability allows you to make any wall basically a mini hook. Yes you can free people but it's the fact that when she catches you you're going to get strung up like a piece of slaughtered meat. It may take twice as long so a freshly strong Survivor will take for a minute but it's still pretty powerful if you down multiple people or you're just trying to do a hit and run every so often.
You see that's what I mean just name a power why you created it and so forth.
Please for the love of God leave movie Killers out of this. No Killers just power ideas.
Also try your best not to give me perks this is strictly powers and add-ons for said powers.
Comments
Diseased Touch
When striking a survivor the filth from your weapon/claws inflicts a disease on them. If they spend 90 seconds in the wounded state, they immediately transition to the dying state.
Basically this killer will have a hook that he can throw and hook survivors with! If he hooks a survivor then he can pull them directly to him and get a free hit! This power would have a CD but I don't the numbers yet tho!
Add-ons would affect his CD on his hook, status effects on his hook, and having increased hook range!