Billys ultra rare add-on suggestions
So I was toying with a few ideas for billy's ultra rares he could have and had some thoughts. I 'd like some feedback on one of these ideas and want to see what the community thinks or if they have any other cool ideas.
Iridescent teeth "The entity has sharpened the teeth of the saw making its blades deadly and debilitating". Any survivors hit by the saw cannot heal for the rest of the game or maybe until a large period of time elapses I'm not to sure about this. I do think making this add on strong since its an ultra rare is good but I'm not sure how devastating this effect should be.
Comments
Maybe something like.
If you injure a survivor with a the chainsaw, they cannot heal themselves for X amount of time. Forcing team heals or something.
Kinda specific but i suppose everyone runs self care. It also not much of an incentive to put on over the other billy add-ons. Maybe an add-on that smashes pallets and continues moving forward.
Could be interesting. Either way, Billy Boi needs some Ultra Rares T.T
Double the trouble: Enter the trial while duel wielding two chainsaws. Can 360
BoomStick: turn the shotgun around for a ranged attack
I think his Ultra Rare could be an extension of Begrimed Chains in the fact that he already gets the effects that Begrimed gets, but with the added ability to add yet another status effect on them like a Hemorrhaged effect even when they're fully healed, but it has a negative trade off of it having a slightly longer charge time compared to Begrimed Chain
Ultra Rare where> @Zarathos said:
This, but it kills the survivor instantly instead :>
DarXide said: I like the longer charge time trade off. Maybe double the length of begrimed chains effect or increase the length of time by half of begrimed chainsaw effects might be better. It would make a slow heal build insanely strong and some perks revolving around stronger heals might make its way back into the meta. As it stands hemorrhage while thematically accurate might not be enough to make the add-on worth running.