what subsystems will be needed for Dead by daylight mobile???
@LUTT
Please clarify what you mean by "subsystems." Do you mean the requirements that your phone will need to play DBD mobile?
If so, the only thing I could find about the minimum requirements is this video at the end.
It states that it requires an android version 7.0 or above to run... but I couldn't find an official statement on this so... take that as you will.
We do not have answers with regards to DBD Mobile on this forum as it's a separate team.
For further information, please go here: https://dbdmobile.helpshift.com/a/dead-by-daylight-mobile/?p=all
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@LUTT
Please clarify what you mean by "subsystems." Do you mean the requirements that your phone will need to play DBD mobile?
If so, the only thing I could find about the minimum requirements is this video at the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LMQ7xiYcfgIt states that it requires an android version 7.0 or above to run... but I couldn't find an official statement on this so... take that as you will.
We do not have answers with regards to DBD Mobile on this forum as it's a separate team.
For further information, please go here: https://dbdmobile.helpshift.com/a/dead-by-daylight-mobile/?p=all