How are we supposed to get Tomes completed when que on both side sucks no matter the rank?
Past 4 weeks or so I have spend more time being in que than playing the game. Currently I'm red rank survivor and purple killer.
Past 4 weeks or so I have spend more time being in que than playing the game. Currently I'm red rank survivor and purple killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People stuck in lobby simulator, because not enough are playing at all time or the matchmaker don't pair them fast enough, only the devs can tell, but probably won't.
People stop playing DBD, because of long lobby.
Less player. More waiting...rinse and repeat.
I got almost all of my killer challenges done within a couple of hours and now I'm totally stuck at the survivor ones. It's a combination of too long queue times and bad matches when I don't play with my SWF buddies.
Btw, I usually don't play at weekends later than 9 am EST because then the queue times get really bad on both sides. Before 9 am, it's just bad survivor queues, but instant ones for killer.
And once the game starts as a survivor rounds are like this.
So much fun for both sides.
I got long survivor queues, my killer ones are instant.