The new map is just awful..
Hey dev's ... I mean, if you read this .. I doubt it that you will ...
The new map.. well, how should i put it. You know what let's stop whining for a second and let me give you a positive feedback on the new map.
First of all, it looks epic. From a certain point of view your best map so far in therms of looks. I like the idea that you took the old map, and kinda rebooted it and it looks really good, I really like those combinations of reed, those statues and some gravestones. Really nice. Oh there's no second point.
Okay on with the stuff you made little happy accidents with.
Well the reed is kinda very high you loose every survivor in it, unless you are Freddy.
The placement of the statues ( I like the looks of those though ) is head aching painful. You will get bumped around and tossed from left to right, hard to maneuver through (doesn't matter if you're killer or survivor).
The heck did you do with those rocks, cant blink through them.
Cant even blink through statues.
Don't even think you can occasionally blink on top of the temple without being sucked into the basement.
It's too dark. WAY TO DARK.
I don't know how you guys programmed the ground, but why the heck , even if I look , like 30° into the sky, sometimes a fully charged blink seems to last over like i don't know, 7 meters ???
What's the problem that I get like every 3rd game is the new map? Yea it looks great beHavior , i said i like the looks, but don't increase the chance that the new map will be choosen. I mean, I can see when a survivor throws in a map offering or when I do ... they don't .. because it's bad.
The genspacing is also weird. Sometimes i have like 3 gens in a radius of 30 meters proximity. Da heck?
Some ending words. I like your game. Man I even stream it. It's overall very playable. Nurse rework wasn't that bad. Maybe you guys could possibly make a Ability charge time Addon?? Just maybe ? Because if you are up agains 4 Blendettes , and they have something like Lithe or something, they are after your fatigue and charge time for your blinks waaay gone. Just an Idea of mine.
Please listen a bit more to your community. The know what's going on in the game. That's a fact. You know why? Because even if the game has bugs, is sometimes just frustrating, your community still play it.
By the way, I know it's in the past, but if Mathieu Cote, says the next time, I quote: " Maybe you should survivor then " ... think what would happen if every Killer would play Survivor instead... yea smart person who's reading this .. your game would be dead .. some people make even a meme out of it. Dead by Hitboxes .. (huntress laughing here...)
All I want to say is really. Please fix this issue as fast as possible. Thank you for developing such a great game.. but do your job and fix bugs and some weird hitboxes and it will be all fine.
Regards,
another toxic nurse 😘
Comments