Is this perk broken ?
I have this tome challenge wanting me to use botany knowledge and supposedly this perk gives item efficiency so I get my ######### yellow medkit and +12 charges so 36 charges right ? and we need 16 charges to heal 1 state ? well I healed 2 people from 0 to 100 so it should have used 32 even without botany well on my second heal my medkit was depleted somehow even with 36 charges where I only used 32 and 0 efficiency boost no where close to %33 so I think medkits are ######### and this perk.
Comments
Medkit charges are currently bugged and do not actually add charges to the kit.
@rch614 gave you the answer.
I'll just add that it's a known issue according to the latest Patch Notes, so the developers are already working on a fix. In the meantime, though, it's probably best not to use any medkit addons which increase charges, since they will just be wasted.
Ah makes sense ty guys.
Use abdominals as long as you can boiiiis.