Random DCing?

Me and my friend were playing survivor and it said he disconnected, but he told me it was the killer who quit. I knew this wasn't true because I was still in game playing with the killer. Does this happen to anyone else?

Comments

  • lol or he could be lying?
  • No, this happens. I used a bloody ps with a friend, but got dc and it said the killer did it. He on the other hand was in the game playing. Few weeks later it happened again, but the other way around.
  • No, this happens. I used a bloody ps with a friend, but got dc and it said the killer did it. He on the other hand was in the game playing. Few weeks later it happened again, but the other way around.
    Oh, I wasn’t aware. I’ve never had this happen to me and have never seen someone post about it.

    Apologies, @TheEliteTurtle

    lmao sorry gotcha confused with someone else
  • I had one match a few days ago where it was me and a friend playing and we got into the lobby and all the way to the loading screen and at that point I got booted to the home menu saying "disconnected from host" but not only did my friend get into the match but I got replaced by another survivor altogether. So it wouldn't be surprising to see it happen that way as well. This was on PS4.

  • i was playing killer and this happened on ps4.  match just randomly ended.
  • @EpicFailTryHard said:
    i was playing killer and this happened on ps4.  match just randomly ended.

    I just added that comment to mine, I forgot, mine was on PS4 also.