Ash has new voice lines?
@Peanits did you guys have Brucy boy come in for more voice work or are there just audio files you guys have in storage? Loving this new stuff I'm hearing from the demon slayer.
@Peanits did you guys have Brucy boy come in for more voice work or are there just audio files you guys have in storage? Loving this new stuff I'm hearing from the demon slayer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tbh I like to hear that actor voicelines but looks like I'm the only one. It reminds me to his show, he was a very great actor
What lines?
W H A T N O W
I've heard 3 new lines I've never heard until the latest patch that trigger when you sit in matchmaking for a long time.
"Come on kid, push the button" is definitely my new favorite. I'm getting Spiderman 2 tutorial deja vu from all these lol.
You're not alone here. Ash main all the way.
Ugh...
Hey, more lines means not getting annoyed by hearing the same 4 we all know lol. More lines adds a bit more variety imo.
Uuuuuuugh....
What now?
?won tahW