Decisive Light

I tried this rift challenge for two hours and I used to enjoy the memes about how powerful a flashlight save is etc and how it kills momentum but the only thing I could think while chasing the killer was "I could be doing gens right now".

I seem to only be able to get it when I don't have the challenge selected. So I have to keep throwing games. You just need a blind but either it triggers killer grasp in first two seconds or you shine it for 5 seconds with no result. I don't even need the rescue, just the blind score.

Weird, overrated items flashlights are. After you roll your dice for 8 seconds you just spend the rest of the match trying to save your item. Why are killers bothered by this thing again?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • If you have fireworks from previous events you can use them instead.

  • I havent heard flashlight complaints in a long while.

  • @katoptris said:

    If you have fireworks from previous events you can use them instead.

    Ty! I dunno. I just never used flashlights and now that I'm actively at it, it just seems like it would be better to just do gens.

    Edit: I've done it before and I know some killers can run lightborn etc but I don't think that should matter too much. Do you just use brighteners or accuracy items to do it consistently? I've been using a stockpile of yellows and yellow add ons because in theory this is super easy but...eh. Underwhelming item.

  • @katoptris said:

    If you have fireworks from previous events you can use them instead.

    Did this work for you personally? A friend of mine tried it and said it didn't work for her, but maybe she was just doing it wrong ๐Ÿค”

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/900693#Comment_900693

    Did this work for you personally? A friend of mine tried it and said it didn't work for her, but maybe she was just doing it wrong ๐Ÿค”

    Yea it work for me. I went up against a trapper on lery and pretty much bodyblock and drop the firework. Sure enough it work. There a slight delay in it startup. Just like flashlight killer can look up i think.

  • @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/900733#Comment_900733

    Yea it work for me. I went up against a trapper on lery and pretty much bodyblock and drop the firework. Sure enough it work. There a slight delay in it startup. Just like flashlight killer can look up i think.

    Okay, thanks. Good to know ๐Ÿ˜Š