Oni in console sucks
You cant flick, the fps drops when im using the dash, the sensitivity is too slow.
You cant flick, the fps drops when im using the dash, the sensitivity is too slow.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can attest to this statement. He isn't the best in console. If they could make it to where you can Flick in console like Billy, then he would be in a good spot
Agreed you can barely turn 45 degree after a demon dash
Whenever I try to turn while in Demon Dash, the camera looks either up at the sky or down at the ground. I can't seem to control the camera and keep it steady.