Constructive feedback on Legion after patch 3.4

First of all, I apologie for my bad grammar and English, but I hope you can ignore that for this post.

I mained and loved Legion since it came out, I had a long Legion break after the update until this patch because this Killer just felt awfull. I played in this Chapter Legion for 3 days long and got datas of 40 games. I guess 40 is a good number of building a opinion. I tested various perk and addon builds. I tried every pin and tried to applie these addons into some perk builds. I had 18 3-4ks and the other games were up to 1-2ks. The killrate in this 40 games were pretty decent and not that bad.

The FF feels ALOT better and is really fun to use. Since the movementspeed and vault increase you dont have any problems catching survivors on loops and vaulting doesnt feel that punishing anymore compared to before this patch. You have a fairly easy time spreading your FF and it feels how it should feel. like a power. It feels really smooth and nice, thanks devs!

However, the change to the FF hit into a not basic attacke hits is a hard strike to Legion and many ppl consider it to a big nerf. I agree to that and still wonder why that had to be done. BUT you guys have to admit that Save the best for the Last, Dark Devoition and many other of these hit perks are not that strong or important to Legion. If you are interested, my current build and that is probably the best build atm for legion next to spirit fury enduing is:

BBQ, Pop, Dying Light and Tanatophobia

I can still understand that Save the best for the Last was a ton of fun to use on Legion. Dont get me wrong, I am not saying that Legion is fine now or dont need any work anymore.

The pin addons are now a decent choice and not bad. A small tweak to the first FF hit should be applied and included to the buttons honestly. You still cant always spread your FF and that makes the usage of this addon not that good. Franks Mixtape and Deep wound study still needs a complete rework, both of these addons are almost completly useless and doesnt deserve to be purple.

The Deep wound change are understandable, since a Wraith or Freddy could just chase you down and let you bleed out with there "no" terror radius abilitys. But now Deep wound, a essential mechanic for Legion is almost completly useless, this mechanic needs to be reworked for Legion or a complete new mechanic for FF hits.

FF still needs some tweaks such as, reduce the FF recharge time, reduce the fatigue stun to "joe's mixtape" as basekit and there are some weird hitboxes in FF, especially on the new map I got alot of stucks in those "stalking" stone faces and lost alot of distance because of that. Besides that Legion still needs a "lethal" aspect. FF is a REALLY nice detect and pressure tool but Legion has no lethality and needs because of that a second "kill" ability such as Demogorgon with the shred OR make somehow FF deadly like the old FF.

I preffer a second ability to cut down chases, something easy and not that complicated, such as a little dash or whatever.

I am sorry for making this post so big, anyway last conclusion:

Legion feels nice, smooth and FUN, I srsly have ALOT of fun with Legion atm even though I lose alot some games pretty badly and get teabagged. Its still fun and I am fine with that. Some small tweaks and a big "lethality" change is still needed to Legion. But overall this killer is for my opinion in a slightly under decent spot and finally worth playing. Thanks for reading if you made it that far!

Comments