What killer perks would you say are useless?

Like I don't think any perks are useless, (to an extant) because perks are really just there to help you create a play style. Some I read over and think, okay yeah some of these are pointless, but still.

I don't main killer (yet) but I'd think hex lullaby, stridor and hex thrill of the hunt are not so helpful.
But what do you all say?

Comments

  • Thana is #1 on the list of "Sounds good on paper, but in reality is an MS paint fill tool"
  • Hangman's Trick
    Territorial Imperative
    Monsterous Shrine (Who really risks them getting out?)
    Surveillance
    Preadator (Change made it garbage)
    Stridor (Not loud enough)
    Overwhelming Presence
    Overcharge (Most survivors will hit it cause they are used to hitting decisive)
    Beast of Prey
    Pop Goes The Weasel (Once they know you have it you will get hooked rushed. Try and defend and it is a no perk)
    Agitation
    Insidious
    Play With Your Food
    Unrelenting
    Fire Up (Normal people want to slow down gens)
    Spies From the Shadows
    Whispers
    Bamboozle

  • All hexperks and tons more.

  • every perk has its uses, except surveillance, that perk is shite

  • akbays35 said:

    I really think hangmans trick is the worst killer perk, no one runs sabo and theres so many hooks.

    Wait until the events my friend, then you might think differently.
1 2 ›