what is happening with hitbox?????
I've been hit through a window when I was 2-3 meters away, this don't seem fair to me? What is happening with hitbox?
I've been hit through a window when I was 2-3 meters away, this don't seem fair to me? What is happening with hitbox?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should get used to that my friend. It basically happens to me every match.
that how servers works, they are nowhere near to be ready
I think the hitbox grows when vaulting.
A few people have commented with varying pings. They all report ridiculous hit boxes after vaulting or getting hit through pallets.
It actually looks like deliberate coding. As in the devs wanted to keep the killer advantage they used to have when they hosted games, so have tried to emulate this on dedicated servers.
It has nothing to do with hit boxes, it is ping related to dedicated servers.
I'm being hit by trees everytime huntress aims at me. I swear those aren't hatchets. Those are whole tree logs
I think it works this way:
The window has a hitbox that is probably on each side ~40 cm thick. If you vault the window and you are like on 39cm on the oposite site of it already.. even only your little toe is still inside the HB, and the killer hits the other side of the window hitbox just by a centimeter, you still go down, even he should have missed you by almost 80cm.
Combine this with the server problems and you are getting mowed down 2-3 meters away from a window.
Its nonsense, its bad, it has to be fixed!
I’ve been getting hit with pallets in the meat plant yesterday, even when I’m stop well away from it and wait for the survivor to throw it down. I’m just going to blame servers.