Here's Another Question For You Killers
Alrighty, if you couldn't tell, I'm trying to keep these questions to a limit of one a day, so I'm not filling the forum with spam questions. Anyway, which Killer do you prefer this time, Micheal Myers or Pig?
Alrighty, if you couldn't tell, I'm trying to keep these questions to a limit of one a day, so I'm not filling the forum with spam questions. Anyway, which Killer do you prefer this time, Micheal Myers or Pig?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In all realness, whom do you think you scare survivors with more?
Myers
Fun Fact: If you didn't watch a stream about it a while back, her 'roar' actually sounds sooner than intended. It is supposed to sound AFTER you lunge, not before.
Myers
What kind of Myers do y'all play, stalky, jumpscare, or aggressive?
I play both and well I like the Pig more but she isn't as great as Myers.
Yeah. Pig definitely needs some kind of buffs. Either more bear traps, or a shorter timer in some way.
Myers.
I cant play the pig tbh...
It's definitely not as easy as it sounds.
I think that sounded a litle wrong...
I'm not a bad pig, but I cant play her for more than one time in a row, since I kinda dislike her features (like everyone getting the traps off 1st try or sprintbursting away from my ambush attack .-.)
That's what I meant. Sprintburst counters her hard and the bear traps are hardly ever a threat.
All extremely fun. I sadly have not gotten the chance to use a tombstone add-on yet.
stab daddy
That my friend, is the finest of justice.
I have to be frank... I'm going to have to go with Michael on this one. Mostly due to the fact that his presence alone can scare the heck out of a Survivor and keep that scare for the remainder of the match because you don't know if he's going to instantly down you or if he's right behind you.ย
๐ also don't know of anybody has noticed but insta down killers are always the flavor of the month apparently.
Ask for mrs. Squeal she can be pretty powerful just because she can slow the game down as a natural ability. Especially if you have the right add-ons to slow the game down. It's almost like a mini ruin. Not to mention the fact that the ability to just stop your heartbeat is still pretty terrifying especially on maps where you can easily see the Survivor but they can't easily see you.
I suppose it does always depend on the context. Some killers are better in certain situations compared to others.
Stalking Intensifies!