Dead Hard BUG

dbdbug.png dbdbug.png

Why does this keep happening, if I get my dead hard done, then i shouldn't be hit at anytime; yet I get down even when I get a short animation+exhausted status.

Comments

  • Has this been reported before? Can I get a dev or something ,this has been for years

  • You can blame those wonderful Dedicated Servers that this is happening. And no, the Devs dont care that they are not ready.

  • This has happened before dedicated servers, feels like it has to do with how dead hard is programed and less about ping

  • @DostiL said:

    This has happened before dedicated servers, feels like it has to do with how dead hard is programed and less about ping

    It happened sometimes before Dedicated Servers, but since they are released, it is happening on a regular Basis. So yeah, this is a Dedicated Servers Issue.

    Which is fun, because the only good Exhaustion Perk left after the BL-Nerf is a bugged mess. Cool :>

  • before dedicated servers when you used DH but it didnt worked your exhaust was cancelled, now youre with exhaust on ground so its kinda different problem (i know its Dedicated servers problem) but now its mess because if youre picked up or saved by ds, pallet, FL, wiggle youre still exhausted

  • @ChainsawCharlie said:

    Honestly that's why you should just Dead Hard for distance and not bait out a hit. Baiting is risky

    Often times if a killer just does a regular M1 and doesn't lunge, that hit will register before you have time to hit Dead Hard. Think of it the same as getting hit and throwing a pallet down as you're falling to the floor. Same thing really. You got hit and your Dead Hard went off .2 seconds after the hit connected. Dedicated Servers for PC don't help but I play on PS4 and it still happens.

    So usually if I'm getting chased and I see a pallet up ahead I'll Dead Hard to insure I get to the pallet and not to dodge an attack. I'll let the killer get somewhat close, but not close enough to actually hit me.

    Ya, no. The game already registered my DH as going off, hence the exhaustion which means I'm inmune to hits; this is not like jumping a window/pallet -since you can get hit throw a window if killer is skilled and survivor is dumb enough or doing a stun pallet since lunge attack has a ######### ton of range- cause noone of those actions render you inmune, yet DH does. If I'm in DH then I'm inmune, period.