Are the sound of foot step get lower again?
i notice that i can't hear foot step when i am blind anymore.
is DEV ######### the sound up again?
or is it just my own problem?
i notice that i can't hear foot step when i am blind anymore.
is DEV ######### the sound up again?
or is it just my own problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s messed up.
Yup...again
Yes. Killers can barely, if at all, hear footsteps. Again.
Though as a survivor I've been experiencing something different. I dunno if it's just Kate or what but when I'm running around a map with a hard floor, like the Game, my footsteps sound like two people. Especially when I'm injured.