is there a ban for changing config?
is there a ban for changing things in "Engine" and "UserGameSettings" files (config files)?
Tagged:
Mod
is there a ban for changing things in "Engine" and "UserGameSettings" files (config files)?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, if you're unlocking FPS and/or turning off vsync.
removing fog, brightening game?
Yes thats bannable if you can prove it. I haven't heard of anyone brightning the game through the ini files though. Turning up your monitor setting isn't going to get you banned.
I have custom graphics to have the game on low config, removed anti-aliasling, ultra textures, no fps cap and no vertical-sync. These things should be as normal settings ingame like other games.
I also use a custom sweetfx with better red color
"[/Script/TslGame.TslGameUserSettings]
Gamma=150.000000"
this is bannable?
Think bhvr is more concern about removing elements like fog and corn. I won't say changing that setting is safe or not. You be better off adjusting your monitor.
i have full brightnes :/
you know program for more brightnes?
Nvidia Freestyle.
thanks
We advice to avoid changing anything, because if EAC bans you, we can't do anything about it.
So if you want to do it, remember it's at your own risk.