Archive question

If I was to leave unclaimed archive challenges in tome 1 until about the end of tome 2 will there be any loss of progress in tome 1?

Comments

  • Most likely not. You will only lose the Rift Shards, as they are for the current tome, not any future ones. You will still receive the Bloopoints.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    Most likely not. You will only lose the Rift Shards, as they are for the current tome, not any future ones. You will still receive the Bloopoints.

    Idc about rift fragments. I just wanna be able to save bp and leave them for the next chapter. I just don't want to lose progress if they are gonna end up resetting it either intentionally or by accident.

  • @HellDescent said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/898003#Comment_898003

    Idc about rift fragments. I just wanna be able to save bp and leave them for the next chapter. I just don't want to lose progress if they are gonna end up resetting it either intentionally or by accident.

    They wouldn't intentionally be reset, but you could definitely hold onto the challenges for the next chapter to save BP.

  • No. They'll stay completed until you claim them, but you won't get any Rift Fragments from them since it'll no longer be the current Tome.