Request Ping Filtering On Match Searching

Hi,

I suggest having a feature that filters out those unwanted games depending on user's game ping setting while doing a match searching. It is meaningless for me to join those unplayable games that have high pings.

This game is indeed fun when it has a green ping. However, it becomes annoying when you have four games with high ping out of five match searched. I couldn't bear those games with high ping, so typically I'd just leave and re-search until a green-ping game found. This takes a LOT of time and patience to have a playable game.

What is even worse is a game that has a fake ping. It has a green ping until the match started, the ping suddenly blows up to 200 or higher. In this case, I would just decide to DC because that game is totally unplayable.

Comments