As a killer a few times I have gotten stuck inside someone if they start an action just as I hit them. Neither of us can do anything for about 30 sec until the survivor disappears. Counts as an escape /shrug.
It has happened to me 3 or 4 times in hundreds and hundreds of hours.
There are some glitches that launched you into the air and if the tiles are set up right you can go over the exit gate and escape. I've seen it on Game in a YT video.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wierd dc glitch.
As a killer a few times I have gotten stuck inside someone if they start an action just as I hit them. Neither of us can do anything for about 30 sec until the survivor disappears. Counts as an escape /shrug.
It has happened to me 3 or 4 times in hundreds and hundreds of hours.
There are some glitches that launched you into the air and if the tiles are set up right you can go over the exit gate and escape. I've seen it on Game in a YT video.