Are servers down again?
I'm stuck in queue from 20 minutes, after an other 20 minutes in queue as survivor. Are the servers down again like a couple of weeks ago?
I'm stuck in queue from 20 minutes, after an other 20 minutes in queue as survivor. Are the servers down again like a couple of weeks ago?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what rank are you?
Rank 4 Survivor, Rank 5 killer at the moment
region? because im from EU central and getting almost insta lobbys.
I'm from EU as well. I mean, I watched 2 episodes of South Park while waiting, the queue for me is that long.
I'm only rank 13 survivor & 17 killer. I've been waiting for almost an hour now for a game, from EU too. Hate iiiiiiiit