I wasted my time to get them and grind them, regrettably bought some cosmetics.
You forgot Susie
Shirtless Frank.
Legion is very good now
When you want to derank
Because I just purchased a costume. T^T
@Rin_is_my_waifu said:Legion is very good nowWhen you want to derank
@Rin_is_my_waifu said:
Plague is better at derank actually. I depip even i 4k
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wasted my time to get them and grind them, regrettably bought some cosmetics.
You forgot Susie
Shirtless Frank.
Legion is very good now
When you want to derank
Because I just purchased a costume. T^T
Plague is better at derank actually. I depip even i 4k