Kindred + Open-Handed
Has anyone tested if the new kindred coupled with open-handed extends the detection range of the killer by 8 meters? I recall there was also a cap of 24m detection range with the old kindred. Is anyone able to test and confirm if open-handed still works with kindred, and if the cap has been extended or removed altogether? Thank you!
Comments
It has always coupled with opened handed lol. You never did the aura build? Bond, kindred, windows of opportunity, and open-handed with a full SWF!? The open-handed stacks by 4, which is 32 meters. With bond 3, that totals to 68 meter range. Windows of opportunity 3, with 4 stack of open-handed makes 56 meter range. With kindred!!!! It’s amazing!!!! It’s a 48 meter range!!! Which makes the reverse bbq effect that kindred gives you so much better. You should definitely try it out with some friends!
I had Open Handed but none of the other Aura perks, is it weird to run it for teammates who may be running aura perks? Even if I don't have any equipped?
That explains why I see so many people doing this lately.
Does it still stack beyond 24m? Back when it was 8m, the devs put in a hard cap at 24m killer detection range so that only a maximum of two open-handed effects would work with it.
Now that it has been extended to 16m by default, and one open-handed effect would put it to 24m (the previous and, possibly, current cap) I'm wondering if anyone can test out if the cap has been extended or removed?
Yes its really strong rn, dont get too too excited, it caps at 24m for kindred.
Damn alright, but it's not like anyone else will run a second open-handed anyways lmao. Thanks everyone