My game interface disappeared
I went into a game and suddenly all the UI, all of it, went poof. I had no visible perks, effects, skill checks, nothing... anyone been thru it today?
I went into a game and suddenly all the UI, all of it, went poof. I had no visible perks, effects, skill checks, nothing... anyone been thru it today?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have had that happen to me once around a month ago. Had to tap gens even after ruin was found and didn't know other peoples' status during the game
I was like "wait, didn't they say they fixed this in the patch?" but then I read it again and it was for specific cases... it hasn't happened again as of now