Will there be a possible discount on the new chapter(Ps4)?
I saved only 5 dollars and do not plan on buying another $25 ps card.
I saved only 5 dollars and do not plan on buying another $25 ps card.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No there won't, save up shards.
A dang, but I also want the special jacket Yui gets. Maybe I can still wait.
I'm sure you can get a few more dollars soon, this chapter's pretty cool. IMO, it will be worth the wait.
@dannynel477 Sony used to allow you to add custom amounts directly into your wallet (perhaps only increments of $5). You could possibly do this through their site and not have to spend extra cash at walgreens or w/e.
The jacket honestly isn't anything special. It's just a different colour.
@53nation okay I guess that could possibly work. Thank you.