Infinite injure sprint burst glitch

I didn’t see that this was under bug reports so I will post it here too as well as the platform specific bugs as I’m not entirely sure if this has happened to others. I also do not know how to delete a discussion.

When I was hit I received the usual sprint burst when becoming injured, but when it was supposed to end I started rubber banding but ran at the same speed. This was apparent to my teammates and I ran significantly faster than them. It stopped after a while when I took a large fall from a hill. Please spread the word to get this noticed, thanks! https://youtu.be/9n1_1tpva1c

Comments

  • Today (but on 3.4.0) while I was playing killer the same thing happened to one of the survivor.

    The map was exactly the same and it stopped after the survivor feel from a hill like you - maybe the stagger from the fall is what resets it?

  • @Nobsyde said:

    Today (but on 3.4.0) while I was playing killer the same thing happened to one of the survivor.

    The map was exactly the same and it stopped after the survivor feel from a hill like you - maybe the stagger from the fall is what resets it?

    Yeah probably, but the cause is the main problem, someone commented that they had the same thing with infinite Lithe instead of the healthy to injured boost.