I want the yellow map offerings back
Who is older on this game may remind the yellow maps offering (the catalog for example to go to the coldwind farm) they were good and cheaper, also it reminds me the gold age of this game
Who is older on this game may remind the yellow maps offering (the catalog for example to go to the coldwind farm) they were good and cheaper, also it reminds me the gold age of this game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you mean cattle tag?
Either way I certainly miss them, I used to have loads of painted river rocks, harvest festival leaflets, and lunacy tickets.
I miss them :'(
I miss them as well, however these and the brown versions all bloated blood webs. They'd have to make 3 offerings per map and that just bogs down the list. I also miss the moon bouquets.
I want more offerings in general.