what killer should i buy
demo, ghost face, oni, plag
demo, ghost face, oni, plag
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm going to be cynical and say only buy Oni or Plague, and only if you have the Iridescent Shards to do it rather than spending money.
If you're on PC, Oni might be okay. On console, Oni is difficult to control and Plague is the Plague. I'm on console, I bought both of them with shards, and I rarely use Plague. Oni is too new for me to give a real opinion on, but on console he doesn't seem like a killer you could pick up and immediately be good with due to the poor controls and fps.
If you're determined to spend money, I'd say Ghostface. He can teabag, and his ability to go into stealth mode can be handy in numerous ways.